Sony recently launched Xperia A and Xperia ZR, this phone is also water and dust resistant and can withstand 1.5 metres of still water for 30 minutes.
Sony has launched the new smartphone Xperia UL in Japan. Xperia UL sports a 5-inch Reality display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels packing in 443 pixels per inch incorporating Sony's mobile Bravia engine 2 for better looking images and videos. It's powered by a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 quad-core processor and has 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The smartphone features a 13.1-megapixel rear camera with Exmor RS for mobile and a VGA front facing camera. It offers 16GB of internal storage expandable up to 64GB via memory card (microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC ). The phone features NFC, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Infrared and 4G LTE connectivity options. It has a 2300mAh battery. The phone will be available in White, Pink and Black colours and will be available starting May 25 in Japan.
Sony Xperia UL key specifications:-
* Colour - Pink,White and Black.
* 5-inch full-HD reality display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels
* 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 quad-core processor
* 2GB RAM
* 16GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB via memory card
* 13.1-megapixel Exmor RS autofocus camera with LED flash
* VGA front camera
* 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, LTE, NFC, Infrared
* Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
* 2300mAh battery