The most awaited next generation smartphones from apple was unveiled on Tuesday. iPhone 5S and 5C launched at an event with many new and exciting features. Here we discuss about the features and specifications of both devices.
The iPhone 5S is the next version of iPhone 5 and comes with many new features.
- Fingerprint scanner: As rumours said and now its confirm 5S comes with fingerprint scanner and it is called as Touch ID. It will works as password for your device.
- Colour variant: Gold, Silver and Grey
- Battery: 10 hours of 3G talk time, 250 hours standby, 10 hours of browsing.
- Processor: M7 motion processor with A7 chip with 64-bit architecture for fast performance. Company claims its speed is twice then A6 chip.
- Camera: Rear camera have 8-megapixel with improved each pixel of 1.5 microns. Front facing camera is improved with the feature of face time and full HD video recording supportable. It have 1.2 megapixel and can also capture images in low light.
- OS: The iPhone 5S will run on IOS7.
- Availability and Price: 20 September Price: 16GB for $199, 32GB for $299 and 64GB for $399.
iPhone 5C is cheapest smartphone from apple. The price difference is almost $100 between iPhone 5S and 5C. Here we comparing the iPhone 5 and 5C.
- Space: No change in space, it is almost same in both devices.
- Colour: 5C have more colour variant in comparison of iPhone 5 and colors are brighter.
- Camera: Front facing camera improved.
- Battery: Bigger than iPhone5.
- Availability: Pre-order on September 13 and retail on Sep.20.
- Price: 16GB for $99 and 32GB for $199. 64GB model is not available for 5C.