After a long time Canadian mobile manufacturing company launched its handset in Indian market. The device comes with the tag of BlackBerry 9720. The company officially unveiled the smartphone last month. Device comes with the BB 7.1 OS. Company have made the promise to launch the smartphone at selected market.
- Thickness: 12mm.
- Weight: 120 grams.
- Display: 2.8 inch TFT touchscreen with QWERTY keyboard.
- Resolution: 360-by-480 pixel with density of 214ppi.
- Processor: 806MHz Tavor MG1 processor.
- OS: BB 7.1
- RAM: 512MB
- Camera: 5 megapixel rear camera with 4X digital zoom and LED flash. Front facing camera is not available.
- Battery: 1450mAh with 432 hours of standby time and 7 ours of talk time.
- Storage: 512MB inbuilt and you can extant it up to 32 GB with the help of micro SD card.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and 3G.
- Colour variant: Black, Blue, Pink, Purple and white.
- Availability: From September 14.
- Price: Rs.15, 990.
- Other specification: FM radio, voice shortcut keys.
This is an affordable mobile set by BlackBerry available in the market like India. Mr.Sunil Lalvani Managing Director of BlackBerry for India made a statement at the launching event “The new BlackBerry 9720 smartphone builds on the incredible success of the BlackBerry 7 OS. This new smartphone is absolutely stunning and provides an ideal choice for urban youth and customers who are looking to upgrade from a feature phone or existing BlackBerry Curve smartphone to an affordable, easy-to-use smartphone with rich messaging and social networking connectivity."