After a long rumours, finally LG’s first smartphone with curved display, get official announcement. According to press release issued by LG, the device will hit the market in the beginning of next month in the South Korea.
In LG G Flex, company include software which are using in LG G2, KnockOn is one of them. Company also added new feature called swing lock screen that will moves the wallpaper of screen according to the response of tilting motion and will give the different unlocking effects when handler touches the various areas of the screen.
The smartphone comes with the plastic OLED display with 6-inch screen. LG G Flex is featured with all the latest technology, which are popular in market now a days like full HD display with 1280x720p resolution, 2.26GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal memory, 13 megapixel rear camera and 2.1 megapixel front facing camera.
The device will support micro SD card, NFC and LTE. The device will run on Android 4.2.2 operating system. A special material is used for back cover of the device that will come with a self-healing technology, this technology will help to recover the scratches within a minute.
• Display: 6-inch full HD with 1280x720, curved plastic OLED
• Dimensions: 160.5x81.6x7.9x8.7 mm
• Weight: 177 grams
• Processor: 2.26GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
• Battery: 3500mAh
• OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
• Camera: 13 megapixel rear camera and 2.1 megapixel front camera
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0, Wi- Fi a/b/g/N/AC, NFC
• Availability: beginning of next month
• Price: not confirmed yet