Karbonn introduce a low budget Android smartphone in Indian market, company assign the name ‘Karboon A15+’ to the new device. The karbonn’s smartphone have the all abilities to compete other companies's phones which have similar specifications, like iBall Andi 4Di, Spice Stellar Glamor MI-436 and Gionne P2.
The device is advanced version of Karboon A15 mobile phone launched earlier. The new model ‘A15+’ featured with 4-inch WVGA display, 1.3 GHz dual-core processor, 5 MP rear camera. For better power back-up a battery of 1500 mAh is fitted inside the device.
The smartphone will solve the problem of double SIM, user can insert dual-SIM inside the device. The internal storage is 4 GB which is expandable. The device is running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. Your pocket can afford the smartphone because it comes with the price tag of INR. 5,890. You can place your pre-order at Flipkart soon. Karbonn recently launched a full HD smartphone, that was also available at pocket friendly price and comes with the Tag of "Karbonn Titanium S 7".
Technical specifications of A15+:
- Display: 4-inch WVGA display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- Camera: 5 megapixel rear camera with face detection
- Memory: 4 GB internal, expandable up to 32 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi/ GPRS/ EDGE/ WAP/ Bluetooth
- SIM support: Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM)
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 1500 mAh