Motorola’s new smartphone ‘Moto G ‘is coming at pocket friendly price of $179 and will be available in India as well as other 30 countries from January of 2014. Motorola officially unveiled the Moto G at Sao Paulo, Brazil in an event.
From this week the device will be available in Brazil, Latin America, Canada and some parts of Asia. The smartphone comes without contract and you can insert any SIM according to your wish. Motorola will make entry in Indian market once again with Moto G, Motorola confirmed the news.
Dennis Woodside, CEO of Motorola has made a statement on announcing event “Today, we're introducing Moto G, a smartphone that delivers a premium experience for a third of the price of current high-end phones. Global average price of a smartphone was $200, but for that amount, people had to either settle for some very basic specifications that robbed them of a complete smartphone experience, or, buy an older, obsolete version of a phone that was being sold for cheap. With the Moto G, the Google-owned mobile manufacturer wanted to offer modern specifications that gave customers a seamless smartphone and mobile Internet experience, at the $200 price point.”
Device comes with 8GB and 16 GB inbuilt memory, 8GB variant come with the price tag of $179 and for 16 GB you have to pay $199. If you are a dual SIM smartphone lover, this device can fulfil your dreams because the dual-SIM variant is also available in the market.
- Display: 4.5-inch HD with corning Gorilla Glass 3 display
- Resolution: 720X1280 pixel resolution
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat in January 2014)
- Space: 8 GB and 16 GB without expandable storage option
- RAM: 1GB
- SIM: Single and Dual SIM supportable
- Battery: 2070mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Weight: 143grams
- Dimensions: 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm