LG will develop another device for Google, having approx. all the advanced features like Surface II. This time, LG manufacture a 10-inch tablet that may be much larger in the LG history. Second generation's Tablet Nexus 10 will become the next competitor of Microsoft’s latest tablet Surface 2. The competition may be start from 21st of November.
LG Nexus 10 tablet comes with a 10.1-inch screen and 2560 X 1600 resolution. Device is powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and will run on Android 4.4 Kitkat (Latest Android OS version). It supports 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB of RAM. A tablet user need more power backup, so battery of 9500 mAh capacity is used for device. 10 MP camera is used as a rear camera and 4 MP camera is used as front camera. The price tag for LG Nexus 10 is $399 (for 16 GB) and $499 (for 32 GB).
The tablet from LG and Google will definitely compete the Microsoft's Surface 2. Surface 2 comes with Window 8.1 RT, which is facing the lack of apps in comp-region of regular Window.
Key Specifications of LG Google Nexus 10:
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS display with 2560 X 1600 resolution
- Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Space: 16 GB and 32 GB internal storate with 3 GB of RAM
- Camera: 10 megapixel rear and 4 megapixel front facing camera
- Battery: 9500 mAh
- Price: 16 GB costs $399 and 32 GB costs $499
- Availability: approx. 22 November